Majestic Georgian Colonial perfectly sited at the apex of an elevated 2+ acre property situated within a private associated in a prime Greenwich “mid-country” location off Lake Avenue. Grand double-height paneled center hall entrance featuring a striking curved staircase. Gracious kitchen open to a magnificent family room with stone fireplace. Impressive formal entertaining rooms, ideal for large gatherings, plus a spacious paneled home office with fireplace complete the first floor.
The 2nd Floor
The second floor features a luxurious principal bedroom suite with ample sitting room plus two bathrooms and double dressing room. 5 inviting guest bedrooms with bathrooms ensuite plus an upper family room complete the second level.
The 3rd Floor + The Lower Level
There’s a spacious finished third level, ideal for sleepovers or staff, plus an enormous finished lower level featuring a Crossfit style gym, sports green, sauna, home theater, game room, wine cellar plus a family room.
The luxury lifestyle continues outside with stunning features which include a 7,000 sq. ft. custom stone terrace surrounding the oversized pool and flanked by the amazing cabana with outdoor kitchen and wood burning fireplace. The exquisitely landscaped property includes separate driveways for family & guests, plus ample space for outdoor activities.
- 20,000 square feet on 10 sprawling acres of privacy
- Two-story indoor pool complete with waterfall and lap pool, professional sauna, and locker rooms
- Borders the largest private lake in Lake County
- 1,300 bottle wine cellar that also doubles as a safe room
- Luxury and sophistication in every one-of-a-kind finish
- Private at-home amenities feature lake, stream, pond, two-stall horse barn with hay loft, and much more